YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY!
If you are interested please contact Kyle Hartwig at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 22nd!
Phone Interviews begin Saturday, February 23rd!
JUST IN! Kyle will be at the Career Fair, Thursday, February 21st!
Meet him between 11-2 to set-up an Interview Time!
We have open positions analyzing organizations’ financial data, to make sure they know how to account for Federal fund and are financially solvent. This internship opportunity, at the National Institutes of Health, in Rockville, MD, will help ensure that scientific research awards are made to fiscally strong and capable companies. If you are interested in supporting NIH’s mission to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce the burdens of illness and disability, apply now!
- A current student, enrolled and pursuing and undergraduate degree in Accounting and at least a part-time student
- U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent resident
- Student must be in good academic standing, 3.0 or above
- Can start work around May
- Currently has or will have by graduation a minimum of 24 credits in Accounting courses
- Demonstrated analytical skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- An interest in a career as a Federal Government Auditor
- U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent resident
- Enrolled at least half-time in a degree seeking program
- Must be enrolled or plan on enrolling in the current or upcoming semester (Exception: Summer)
- Be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 3.0 or above)
Why the NIH?
Competitive Pay & Benefits
Loan Forgiveness Program
Alternative Work Schedules
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.