Looking for a Spring Internship?
Check out Job #77290 in HireMason
Tamerlane Global Services seeks an Assistant Business Manager Intern who is highly motivated and detail oriented to assist in the management of Tamerlane’s business operations. Tamerlane provides our interns with myriad opportunities for learning, professional development, and management responsibility. As a start-up, the company will provide its interns with essential experience in many facets of an international business. The individuals in this role will work closely with our staff to ensure the business operates efficiently and that we are meets the needs of the client, while at the same time focusing on improving processes and data collection internally. Start date is February 11, 2013, but is negotiable.
- Design and maintain a data collection tool in Microsoft Access to capture essential personnel information.
- Collect and standardize data on company projects, staff, and reporting.
- Assist in management of worldwide staff including troubleshooting, filling requests, travel planning, recruitment, expense reporting etc.
- Work with our Finance Department to streamline company costs.
- Conduct research of a business and international for proposals to win new contracts.
- Must be either a Junior or Senior enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree or a Graduate Student. GPA of 3.0 or above. Concentrations in General Business, International Business, International Relations, Management Information Systems, Finance, Operations, Program Management preferred, but not required.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel and Access). Proficiency in Access required.
- Detail orientation. Previous experience in Program Reporting or Human Resources is a plus.
- Ability to partner and communicate with people across all levels and organizations
- Ability to work on a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- International experience a plus.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.