Important Deadline Information:
- Deadline for all completed paperwork is two business days prior to the University’s last day to add classes each semester.
Spring 2013 Deadline – Friday, January 25th.
- Submit your application to Office of Academic & Career Services in Enterprise Hall 008.
- It is recommended that you secure an internship position one month before the application deadline as paperwork may take some time to complete with the employer.
- Note, enrollment in the course is based on a first come, first served basis.
- ALL documents must be typed to be accepted
What is SOM 492?
It is a 3 Credit Elective Course that gives students the opportunity to gain practical, professional experience through the completion of an internship related to their major.
What is Accounting 492?
It is a 3 Credit Elective Course that gives Accounting Honors students the opportunity to gain practical, professional experience through the completion of an internship related to accounting.
- Bachelor of Science status in the School of Management or be enrolled in the Accounting Certificate Program
- Completed 75 hours of course credit
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Secure an internship prior to applying
- TYPE and complete all required documents
- Employer must sign needed documents
- Student must upload a copy of their Resume to HireMason
***ACCOUNTING 492: Student must be in the accounting honors program, if not you will be enrolled in SOM 492.
Need More Information?