Important Deadline Information:
- Deadline for all completed paperwork is two business days prior to the University’s last day to add classes each semester.
Spring 2014 Deadline: January 24, 2014
- Submit your application to School of Management Career Services in Enterprise Hall 008. Can be done in person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that you secure an internship position one month before the application deadline as paperwork may take some time to complete with the employer.
- Note, enrollment in the course is based on a first come, first served basis.
- ALL documents must be typed to be accepted.
What is SOM 492?
It is a 3 Credit SOM Elective Course that gives students the opportunity to gain practical, professional experience through the completion of an internship related to their major.
What is Accounting 492?
It is a 3 Credit SOM Elective Course that gives Accounting students the opportunity to gain practical, professional experience through the completion of an internship related to accounting.
- Bachelor of Science status in the School of Management or be enrolled in the Accounting Certificate Program
- Completed 75 hours of course credit
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Passed all 301 level courses
- Secure an internship prior to applying
- TYPE and complete all required documents
- Employer must sign needed documents
- Student must upload a copy of their Resume to HireMason
Need More Information?