GEICO has a tradition of recognizing exceptional college students.
For more than 25 years, we have offered the GEICO Achievement Award Program. This long-standing GEICO tradition supports some of our country’s most outstanding college students by providing $1,000 awards and recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and service. Please advise your students of this wonderful opportunity! See details below.
This program requires that students:
- Are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or within the community
Additional program details:
- The 2013 program deadline is February 22, 2013.
- Download a copy of this year’s program flyer.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on how to apply.
- Send all information in one envelope to be considered.
- Read the FAQ page carefully, as it includes important information about eligibility, requirements, tax implications and deadlines.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about our Achievement Award’s by viewing the attached links!
GEICO Achievement Awards Video!
Download the Application Now!