Cybersecurity 2012: Global Threat, Global Responses – Limited number of FREE student, faculty, and staff tickets available
December 12, 2012, 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Featuring a luncheon, speakers, and panel discussion with industry leaders
Cybersecurity 2012 brings a timely look at global challenges, initiatives and considerations of the cybersecurity threat. The conference investigates how countries, governments, and corporations are responding and the elements of international cooperation in cybersecurity. Areas covered include the progress being made in international cybersecurity initiatives and links between national cybersecurity policy and international cybersecurity cooperation. Cybersecurity 2012 attempts to answer the question: What are countries and cross-border organizations accomplishing together in cybersecurity–and what more could be done.
- Elizabeth Hackenson, Senior Vice President and CIO, AES Corporation
- Carlos Solari, former CIO, Executive Office of the President; Co-author of “Security in a Web 2.0+ World”
- Gesa Bräutigam, Minister Councelor, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Gary Loveland, Principal / Leader, Security Practice, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- J.P. Auffret, Ph.D., Director, M.S. in Technology Management and M.S. in Management of Secure Information Systems Programs, George Mason University
In partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Information Systems Security Association – Northern Virginia (ISSA NOVA).
Limited number of FREE student, faculty, and staff tickets available. Please email Andrea Cordray at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain discount code.
For more information visit: cyber2012.eventbrite.com