Winvale – Marketing Internship & Analyst Internship
Winvale is a fast-growing technology value added reseller, distributor and government sales consultancy. Recognized as a leader in our industry, Winvale was recently named to the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies in the DC area and was recognized over the last three years as a SmartCEO award winner. As a continuation of this growth, we’re excited to announce a new internship opportunity.
The Marketing Intern will support the Marketing Coordinator to ensure that the Winvale brand is well represented and marketed to current and prospective commercial and government customers. This position will work closely with Winvale’s Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that our marketing activities are yielding the best results possible. New ideas and approaches to marketing are welcomed.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern that possesses a both “can-do” attitude and “team player” personality. The ideal candidate will support departmental marketing efforts and sales generation. This person will champion new projects and provide daily support to the Marketing Coordinator. Candidates should have experience or collegiate course work in marketing, management, business, communications and/or sales.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing activities of the department with an emphasis on:
- Researching and attracting New Prospects through inbound and outbound activities
- Proofreading, editing, and creating content for web properties (GSASchedule.com, Winvale.com)
- Updating social media marketing using: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, and Blog Updates as well as GovEvents and GovLoop websites.
- Support the coordination of email, webinar and newsletter campaigns
- Develop press releases, bylined articles and placements
- SEO Research, Identification and Management
Exceptional candidates will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills while adhering to deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team environment and capable of supporting project deliverables
- Basic knowledge of social media, writing for the web, and SEO techniques
- Exceptionally web savvy
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead generation activities that include list building, researching new prospects and calling
- Lead generation campaigns (email, phone and newsletters) that are produced in conjunction with the marketing team
- Coordinating appointments (conference calls, meetings and travel) for the sales team
- Supporting the sales team and their communications (distributing marketing/sales materials); handling incoming calls from potential customers
- Maintaining customer/prospect records within CRM (Salesforce.com) system
- Organize and maintain electronic sales and marketing files; document version control
- Drafting of proposals and sales/marketing materials
- Provide administrative support to other Winvale partners as necessary
- Assist other departments with sales-related activities
Positions are expected to work between 32-36 hours per week. For consideration, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com or fax to: 202-296-5506.
The Winvale Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.