U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Office of Chief Financial Officer
Student Co-Op Employment Opportunity
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate (sophomore or junior in accounting or finance) or first year graduate level program, and have a GPA of 3.3 or better at a local university.
The student will have an opportunity to improve his or her writing, research, analytical, logical, multi-tasking, and customer-service skills. Student may work 20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week (full-time) during the summer and school breaks. Upon graduation and successful completion of academic requirements, the Co-op may be non-competitively converted to a permanent appointment.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing financial data reports for quality control;
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and clarity;
- Gathering data from multiple sources for input into a database;
- Conducting analysis of financial data and identify trends that could impact budgetary processes;
- Assisting budget analysts with the calculation of budgets for federal organizations;
- Assembling and drafting reports; and
- Assisting with scheduling and managing meetings.
Send questions and resumes via email to: Peggy.Etheridge@nrc.gov
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.