BoozAllen – Systems Development Consultant, Junior
Please visit http://www.boozallen.com/careers to create a candidate profile and apply directly to requisition 1116933 to receive full consideration for this role!
- Use skills in Java, C#, .Net, SharePoint and/or cyber security to identify and define solutions for clients.
- Work in a collaborative environment to review current systems, present ideas for system improvements, produce detailed specifications, write programming code, or maintain updated systems.
- Assist with the enforcement of project deadlines.
- Create test cases and requirements traceability matrixes, as needed.
Academic or professional experience with Java, C#, .Net, Python, SharePoint development or cyber security
Knowledge of the software development life cycle
Knowledge of Web-based applications
Ability to work full-time in the Washington DC Metro area
Ability to obtain a security clearance
BS or MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field achieved or expected prior to December 2012
- Ability to translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent organizational, presentation, business analysis, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.