PC Mall Sales – Account Executive
PC Mall is expanding and looking to add enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented outbound(telesales) sales executives to our team. Account Executives with PC Mall work via the phone contacting and developing new business customers in addition to maintaining relationships with their current customers. Professional Sales Reps at PC Mall will experience extensive paid training, contest opportunities from manufacturers, and a fast-paced exciting team environment.
Responsibilities: As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing proven sales methods to prospect and identify new buying opportunities.
- Providing prospects and customers with PC Mall’s certified technology specialist to build consultative long standing business relationships.
- Develop growth plans for customers.
- Outbound phone sales (telesales) building a book of business; some outside sales meetings may be required.
- Overall account strategy development.
- Communicating PC Mall’s value proposition to key decision makers within the organization.
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM Partners and distributors.
- Managing your time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics.
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics.
- Preparing quotes and bids as necessary.
- Entering and tracking orders for clients.
- Attending vendor /manufacturer training, team meetings, and sales meetings when required.
- Min of 2 + years experience selling technical products with a proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts with 1,000 seats or less via phone is highly preferred. (All candidates with technology B2B sales experience will be considered with preference given to those who have Reseller experience)
- Experience selling IT Hardware and Software is highly desired.
- Successful experience cold calling and building/developing relationships over the phone.
- Closing skills with a hunter mentality (“Ability to break barriers and win”).
- High Energy, Self Motivated, Enthusiastic, Ambitious, Goal-Oriented, and Success Driven.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- Recent college graduates with interest in sales are also encouraged to apply.
Employment Status: Exempt (base salary/draw plus commission)
PC Mall is a drug free, equal opportunity employer
Interested candidates can send their resume to Ilia McQuillan at email@example.com
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.