5-hour ENERGY® – Marketing Intern
Introduced, in 2004, 5-hour ENERGY® is the original liquid energy shot. We’re looking for a qualified intern to join our field marketing team as a representative for George Mason University. The marketing team seeks an intern who can learn and lead various marketing, sales and promotional programs at George Mason University. You will finish the internship having gained broad educational experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
- Write a marketing plan for your campus
- Negotiate and execute sampling event sponsorships on campus
- Work with on-campus organizations to sponsor events
- Plan and assist in the distribution of marketing materials and samples
- You could do this at on-campus events
- Audit, track and report sales and distribution information
- Manage your marketing materials and supply
- Perform analysis of current distribution on campus
- Find out where 5-hour ENERGY is available on campus
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
- Prepare presentations to recap marketing plan activity
Tell us what you’ve been working on!
We’re looking for an undergraduate student at George Mason University preferably with a major in Business or Communication Studies, though other qualified students are welcome to apply. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of George Mason’s campus and be active and involved in on-campus organizations. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Other requirements include:
- Cell phone, internet, email
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Be resourceful and able to improvise creatively to solve problems
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Communication Studies, preferred; other majors are welcome to apply.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to:
Field Marketing Manager
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.