Perigee Capital Partners - Internship
About Perigee Capital Partners: Perigee Capital Partners is an entrepreneurial firm formed to acquire and operate a single small-medium sized business. Formed by a group of successful entrepreneurs, operators and investors, we seek companies with $4 to $40 million in annual revenues in growth industries. www.perigeecapital.com
Intern Job Description: Perigee Capital Partners is looking for interns to assist with the following activities
- Industry research
- Company research
- Data mining/Web research to acquiring missing information
- Maintaining a CRM database containing information on target companies, intermediaries, business contacts.
- Financial analysis, as needed
The internship is meant to be a 2-way experience where Perigee acquires useful work from hard-working, diligent interns, while the intern acquires useful work experience as well as industry/company knowledge, in an entrepreneurial environment. To the extent possible, the work plan will be tailored to strike a good balance between Perigee Capital’s and the intern’s needs.
The ideal intern shall have the following characteristics:
- Business school student – undergraduate or graduate. Engineering students with a strong desire to conduct industry/company research are also welcome.
- Analytical skills
- Hard-working, persistent work style
- Availability of 12 hours a week, on average. Including at least 1 in-person working session.
Perigee Capital is looking for interns that can start as early as May 1. Good interns may be retained for up to 2 years.
The work can be structured as either individual internships, or as semester/multi-semester team/class projects.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Perigee Capital Partners
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.