Kraft Foods – Internship
Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT) is the world’s second-largest food and beverage company with 2010 net revenues of more than $48 billion. For more than 100 years, we’ve been dedicated to helping people around the world eat and live better. Hundreds of millions of times a day, in more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands.
The Retail Sales Internship is an entry-level sales position which can lead to a promising career with Kraft Foods upon graduation. This position is designed to train the intern to properly fulfill merchandising needs of the customer. Areas of focus will include maintaining full shelf conditions, neatly merchandising displays and shelves, properly rotating stock, and ensuring that accurate price tags/point of sale are in place for all departments. This intern will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Build and service existing displays.
- Work with Sales Representatives to learn key aspects of the position
- Provide support and service to meet customer needs.
- Present project at the end of summer internship
- Network with Kraft Managers and Employees and learn about Kraft’s business
- Gain exposure to multiple positions within the Kraft organization
- In process of receiving undergraduate Business and or/Related Degree
- Rising Juniors and Rising Seniors will be considered. Must be graduating in 2014 or 2013 to be a candidate for this internship.
- Record of strong academic performance.
- Demonstrated work experience (i.e., internships, previous jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities (i.e., led an academic or extracurricular program, community involvement)
- Availability from mid or end of May through mid August is required for this internship
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- A flexible work schedule is required – ability to work weekends.
- Previous Retail/Grocery experience is a PLUS.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Internet access required
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLY AND PASS ALL DRUG, BACKGROUND AND MVR TEST IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
KRAFT IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
To apply, please visit: http://www.kraftfoodscompany.com
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.