Stratton Publishing & Marketing Inc. – Marketing & Publications Intern
Hours: Part-time, 10-15 hrs/week, flexible
Start date: Immediately, paid hourly
Stratton Publishing & Marketing Inc. is a specialized publishing, marketing, and e-media company. They are looking for a dynamic marketing/business/communications intern who wants to get great real-world experience in business/publishing/communications and marketing. The intern will help market listings in their twice annual facility design publication, plus other marketing/communication projects.
- Make telemarketing calls to architectural firms to alert them to closing deadlines and encourage submitting a design project
- Write, format/design, and disseminate email promotions via Constant Contact.
- Research, write, and layout news and marketing stories for bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Update information for key contacts in Excel database.
- Review and update website and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) with marketing news and information
- Assist with production of publication, including proofing, editing, writing.
- Marketing, Business, Communications/Journalism/E-media student
- Outgoing, self starter, at ease making marketing sales calls
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and some experience with marketing copy/news writing, including social media and web
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook. Knowledge of Constant Contact/other e-mail marketing software a plus.
To apply: send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Publications Intern
Stratton Publishing & Marketing Inc
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.