Evermay Wealth Management, LLC – Full-Time Investment and Operations Associate
Overview of Firm:
Evermay Wealth Management, located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, is a dynamic advisory firm uniquely positioned to serve affluent clients across the country and internationally. Evermay Wealth Management offers customized investment management and consulting services for clients with at least $1 million in investable assets. They offer competitive compensation, vacation time, medical insurance and a supportive working environment.
- The Investment and Operations Associate should have a strong desire to establish a career in the financial services industry.
- It is vital that the candidate exhibit effective communication abilities, both verbal and written, and is able to establish ongoing working relationships with various parties.
- The candidate must possess strong leadership, teamwork, and client relationship skills.
- The ability to grasp new concepts and become proficient at navigating portfolio management and client relationship management software will be an essential qualification for the position.
The Investment and Operations Associate will work as an integral member of the Evermay team, providing support, analysis and administration to Evermay’s Advisors. Duties will include supporting the back office functions necessary to manage client relationships and their portfolios.
Some specific duties will include:
- Interface with custodians or third party vendors to facilitate transactions for Evermay’s clients (establish new accounts, process transfer requests, or work on money-related transactions)
- Process transactions, including equities, options, fixed income securities, and mutual funds
- Respond to telephone inquiries from clients and external vendors regarding account status, account changes and/or the account transfer process
- Process Advisor and client requests
- Assist with data analysis and proposal generation for prospective clients
- Maintain Evermay’s website, through updating website materials including the posting of relevant articles
- Assist with investment committee meetings – monitor new research provided by our research partner, sharing such information on relevant topics to Evermay Advisors
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Successful candidates will exhibit the following qualities:
- Strong interest in the financial services industry, including the financial markets and investment management
- Close attention to detail and strong follow through
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent oral, written, organizational and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration required.
Please email resumes to Damon White, Evermay Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.