IAFC - National Programs Intern
The International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) is looking for a highly motivated, public service-minded individual to serve as an intern in the National Programs Department to work on the National Fire Fighter Near-Miss Reporting System and other programs. The internship is for 10-30 hours per week.
Job tasks for the National Fire Fighter Near-Miss Reporting System include:
- Administrative support including conference and meeting planning, media tracking, inventory orders, organizing computer files;
- Research support including creating aggregate report documents, database queries and responding to information requests; and
- Website support including formatting weekly mass mailing, updating resources and social media marketing.
Job tasks for other National Programs include:
- Logistical support for project travel including planning and scheduling
- Research capabilities for several projects
- Scribe for numerous project meetings
- Other assignments as needed for National Programs
The successful candidate will be highly organized; have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word; and must possess excellent writing and communication skills. Position reports to the Program Manager for the National Fire Fighter Near-Miss Reporting System.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to Veronique Nagle, IAFC, 4025 Fair Ridge Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033; fax: 703-273-0920 or e-mail: email@example.com The deadline is December 26. IAFC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.