EADS North America – Finance Intern
EADS North America, Finance Dept.
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 9000, Herndon, VA
Requested qualifications, skills or academic credentials:
Senior undergraduates, any level graduate student.
Duration of internship:
Anticipated start date:
First week of January
Email resume or cover letter + resume to:
EADS North America
2550 Wasser Terrace Suite 9000
Herndon, VA 20171
- Assist Sr. Accountant to support EADS-NA GAAP consolidation for 2011 year-end reporting (US GAAP).
- Assist Sr. Accountant to coordinate with the divisions to ensure accurate consolidation and disclosure for year-end reporting
- Assist to reconcile intercompany elimination schedules and coordinate with the subsidiaries to clear variances.
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statement footnotes schedule and tie-out the financials
- Assist in complete and timely filing of census forms
- University student major in Accounting or Finance
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Full time commitment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Strong computer skills including extensive working experience with Excel
- Proven ability to problem-solve, analyze and formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Must be able to work independently, as well as prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Willing to learn new skills, job responsibilities and the business
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.