Catapult Consultants, LLC. – Budget and Financial Analyst I
2300 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 1005
Arlington, VA 22201
Catapult Consultants is a professional services and management consulting company specializing in acquisition management, financial management, program management and information technology services. Catapult’s innovative solutions meet new congressional mandates, regulatory requirements, and improves on existing processes.
Catapult’s Financial Management Division is a professional services and management consulting provider helping customers provide fast, efficient, and responsive financial management, PPBES, execution and management/consulting support services incorporating a life-cycle and performance oriented, best-value approach. Catapult provides a full range of financial management support services throughout the Federal government.
- This position provides support to one of Catapult’s customers supporting the Military Sealift Command (MSC).
- Full-time: 40 hours per week.
- Location: Washington Navy Yard, Washington DC
The Budget and Financial Analyst shall have a minimum of a BS/BA degree with minimum of 40 hours of training in financial management, accounting, auditing, audit readiness, financial systems, business process improvement, budgeting, ERP, and/or other relevant training. B.S degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college or university, business/finance/accounting degree preferred. US Citizen, Secret Clearance
The role includes general financial accounting and budgeting support for the MSC Comptroller department. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform budget formulation in MSC’s Budget Preparation System (BPS) and perform execution analysis utilizing various Discover reports, Financial Data Mart (FDM) data, and MSC’s MSC-FMS data.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Progress and Financial Reports, Briefings and/or Reports.
- Support Tri-annual review, problem disbursement reconciliation and process improvement analysis and reporting. Provide business process improvement recommendations.
- Support the creation and execution of purchase order structure and functional activities (requisitioning, obligating, receipting, invoicing, and deobligation of funds).
- Support implementation of changes associated with financial systems
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- 120 hours (15 days) of paid Personal Time Off per year
- 80% of employee’s medical and dental insurance paid for by Catapult
- 100% of employee’s Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life & AD&D insurance paid for by Catapult
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including company match
- Annual Performance Appraisals with possibility of salary increase
- Performance Based Bonus Eligibility
- Bonuses for referring new employees
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Free online training in various disciplines
Go to the following to apply: http://bit.ly/nm1L0P
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.