The Washington Performing Arts Society – Internship
The Washington Performing Arts Society strives to have its patrons “experience the best”. This philosophy continues into our internship program. Interns at WPAS have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that impact both the organization and the D.C. community. This spring WPAS is seeking highly motivated, creative, hard-working individuals to intern in the following departments:
- Assist with donor recognition
- Conduct donor research
- Provide logistical assistance for the development and execution of donor events
- Education (minimum of 25 hrs/wk)
- Assist staff with preparations and execution of 2011-2012 in-school programs (visit http://www.wpas.org/education/ for information on these programs)
- Provide logistical support for Men, Women & Children of the Gospel events including rehearsals and performances
- Special Events (minimum of 25 hrs/wk)
- Assist with event planning and execution for the Annual WPAS Gala and Auction (event held April 21, 2012)
- Solicit, track, and manage auction items
- Coordinate and train volunteers
- Field guest inquiries and RSVPs
- Serve as Special Events Lead on-site April 19-21, 2012.
To apply, students should send the following items:
- Cover letter
- Contact Information for 2 Professional References
The application deadline for spring internships is Tuesday, November 15, 2011.
Job descriptions for each position are attached to this email. For more information about the internship program at WPAS, please visit http://www.wpas.org/aboutus/interships.aspx
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.