VSI Marketing & Communications - Marketing Intern
The VSI Marketing & Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting Marketing Team in the execution of tactics that support the Annual Marketing Strategic Plan.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate content for use on website, practice collateral, campaigns, and social media platforms
- Perform online media and market research (health care industry)
Provide support in event planning
- Create and enhance campaign lists
- Measurement of marketing campaigns and create reports based on key performance indicators
- Assist in development and communication of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
- Assist in various administrative duties as needed
Successful Candidates Must:
- Have a pre-existing knowledge base in social media and marketing best practices
Possess a strong attention to detail and advanced copy writing/editing skills
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the fields of marketing, communications, or English (continuing as a full-time undergraduate
- Have own transportation and be able to travel within Northern Virginia
- Be able to commit to Internship at least 3 days a week for a full semester or more
- Candidate must be proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite. Graphic Design experience a plus!
- $1500 will be paid at completion of internship.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Tina Stuber, Human Resources Manager
Subject: Marketing Internship
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.