Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI) – Intern Position
Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. FTI prides themselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements their clients bring to them, and to deliver far beyond expectations. FTI is currently seeking a PMO Intern to join our team in Frederick, MD.
Compensation: 10/hr, paid training, and networking opportunities.
Key Role/Position Description:
Perform support tasks for the Program Management office in Frederick, Maryland to include:
- Review and filing of program documents
- Assessment of CMMI artifacts and CMMI directory assembly/maintenance
- Handling of status and project reporting as directed
- Project management support as directed
- Research PMO requirements via internet, self-study, or document reviews
- Contribute to corporate experience statements as directed by senior staff
- Interest and knowledge of project management tasks and methods
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe products, and Web software paradigms
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks
- Able to take direction, constructive criticism, and revise work products accordingly
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
To Apply: Reliable candidates seeking an exciting new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Internship Pay – $9.00 – $10.00
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.