Catapult Consultants, LLC. – Senior Consultant
Catapult Consultants, LLC.
2300 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 1005
Arlington, VA 22201
Catapult Consultants ranks #182 on the Inc. 500’s list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Catapult Consultants is a professional services and management consulting company specializing in acquisition management, financial management, program management and information technology services. Catapult provides a full range of financial management support services throughout the Federal government.
- The minimum requirements include at least 1 year of financial or business consulting experience; Degree in Accounting or Finance; Project/Program Management Experience.
- This position supports the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Full-time: 40 hours per week.
- Salary: $38,000 – $42,000.
- Work Location: DLA, Fort Belvoir
- US Citizen, Secret Clearance
- Technical Skills – Understanding of technical applications and methodologies relevant to DoD
- Industry Knowledge – Relevant to the Federal Government – DoD segment
- Communication Skills – Ability to express views in both written and oral manner
- Performance Management – Guiding and driving individual and team performance successes
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/nm1L0P
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.