Liberty Mutual Personal Markets - Sales Internship
Gain valuable business experience at a Fortune 100 company
Liberty Mutual’s Personal Markets is the second fastest growing personal lines writer in the industry. Personal Markets provides full lines of coverage for private passenger automobile, homeowners, valuable possessions and personal liability through its own sales force in more than 350 offices throughout the U.S., two direct response centers, appointed Prudential agents and the internet. It also offers a wide range of traditional and variable life insurance and annuity products. Liberty Mutual’s affinity program is the industry’s most-sponsored voluntary auto and home insurance benefits program, with over 13,000 affinity sponsors.
As a Liberty Mutual Personal Markets Sales Intern, you will develop the skills necessary for success in Sales by working closely with our Sales Representatives in a field office. Throughout this internship, you will build prospecting, product knowledge, as well as build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our Auto, Home and Life Insurance products.
- Assist Sales Representatives, who sell Auto, Home, Life, and other insurance products
- Spend time out of the office observing and assisting with sales events
- Work with Sales Reps to identify prospective customers using established lead methods
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within the community
- Learn about insurance products and sales information systems
- Undergraduate working towards a Bachelor’s degree, with a competitive academic standing
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
Looking for an intern to start as soon as possible and work part-time during school.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.