by Faisal Madi (George Mason MS in Real Estate Development, Class of 2011) As a recent graduate of the MS in Real Estate Development program at George Mason, I wanted to share several reasons why Mason’s program is a top choice compared to other competitive national programs. There are several strengths that make it stand [...]
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- From the Silver Line to H Street: Mason Real Estate Grad Students Tackle Hot Topics July 24, 2012
- NVCommercial CEO Stephen Cumbie shares vision with Mason real estate students March 13, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- George Mason University Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Top 7 Real Estate Master’s Degree Programs May 8, 2013
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- And the winner of the 2013 NAIOP Capital Challenge is….. April 24, 2013
- Federal Home Buyers: NAIOP is great resource to have in your backyard....
- Steve Olson: I majored in mass communication and music educatio...
- JP Real Estate Experts: This student research would do a lot for the real ...
- Marc Rasmussen: "Dress the part" This is very important. Appear...
2013 2013 Capital challenge admissions Balfour Beatty best real estate masters capitol riverfront case study competition Cassidy turley conventional subdivisions D.C. real estate DC George Mason George Mason University goals statement graduate acmissions graduate admissions graduate application graduate program graduate school interview graduate study real estate Maryland master's degree Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia real estate professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree smart growth Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner Virginia Washington WC Smith WDG writing goals statement