Because of the evolving nature of real estate, selecting the appropriate degree program is of paramount importance. A singular degree focus is rarely enough to provide students with all of the skills and knowledge needed for a successful future. Rather, a broader approach is much more desirable and will better serve the student in the [...]
Tag Archives: real estate MS
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Mason Innovation Lab Accepting Applications October 24, 2013
- Association Memberships Immerse Mason Students in Region’s RE Community October 17, 2013
- Success happens October 17, 2013
- Guest Lecturers Connect Classroom with Real Estate Industry October 17, 2013
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
- Federal Home Buyers: NAIOP is great resource to have in your backyard....
- Steve Olson: I majored in mass communication and music educatio...
2013 admissions Balfour Beatty best real estate masters Bob Wulff capitol riverfront case study competition Cassidy turley conventional subdivisions D.C. real estate DC George Mason George Mason University goals statement graduate acmissions graduate admissions graduate application graduate program graduate school interview graduate study real estate Maryland master's degree Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia real estate professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree smart growth Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner Virginia Washington WC Smith WDG writing goals statement