by Faisal Madi (George Mason MS in Real Estate Development, Class of 2011) As a recent graduate of the MS in Real Estate Development program at George Mason, I wanted to share several reasons why Mason’s program is a top choice compared to other competitive national programs. There are several strengths that make it stand […]
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- From the Silver Line to H Street: Mason Real Estate Grad Students Tackle Hot Topics July 24, 2012
- Acing your application: Make the most of your interview opportunity January 27, 2012
- Careers in Real Estate April 17, 2014
- Why Should I Get a Masters in Real Estate Development? March 11, 2014
- DC’s Young Professionals Will Drive Micro-Unit Growth February 26, 2014
- Alum Talks Relevancy of Master’s in Real Estate February 24, 2014
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
- Federal Home Buyers: NAIOP is great resource to have in your backyard....
- Steve Olson: I majored in mass communication and music educatio...
admissions Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners capitol riverfront Cardinal Bank Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group D.C. real estate DC George Mason George Mason University goals statement graduate acmissions graduate admissions graduate application graduate program graduate school interview graduate study real estate master's degree Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia real estate professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner Virginia Washington WC Smith WDG writing goals statement