The Mason MS in Real Estate Development program welcomed an impressive new class of 18 students to campus last week. With an average of 10 years of work experience and an average undergraduate GPA of 3.1, they represent a diversity of regional firms including Balfour Beatty, Buchanan Partners, Cardinal Bank, Clark Builders Group, Manhattan Construction, Paradigm [...]
Tag Archives: Kevin Denton
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- NVCommercial CEO Stephen Cumbie shares vision with Mason real estate students March 13, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Mason Capstone Students Take on Nine-Property Project for DC Non-Profit December 16, 2013
- CREE Board Welcomes Four New Members December 16, 2013
- CREE to Co-Sponsor Two Major Industry Conferences in Early 2014 December 16, 2013
- Recent Grad Reflects on his Mason MRED Experience December 16, 2013
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
- Federal Home Buyers: NAIOP is great resource to have in your backyard....
- Steve Olson: I majored in mass communication and music educatio...
admissions Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners capitol riverfront Cardinal Bank case study competition Cassidy turley Clark Builders Group D.C. real estate DC George Mason George Mason University goals statement graduate acmissions graduate admissions graduate application graduate program graduate school interview graduate study real estate Maryland master's degree Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia real estate professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner Virginia Washington WC Smith WDG writing goals statement