Today individuals pursuing higher education in real estate are more frequently choosing interdisciplinary degrees. The real estate industry, in its nature, is interdisciplinary and a degree that can employ this way of thinking is invaluable to its students. A real estate developer is like an orchestra leader, making sure all of the different parts of […]
Author Archives | paul
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- From the Silver Line to H Street: Mason Real Estate Grad Students Tackle Hot Topics July 24, 2012
- Acing your application: Make the most of your interview opportunity January 27, 2012
- Why Should I Get a Masters in Real Estate Development? March 13, 2014
- DC’s Young Professionals Will Drive Micro-Unit Growth February 26, 2014
- Alum Talks Relevancy of Master’s in Real Estate February 24, 2014
- Role Model Fridays Off to a Great Start February 18, 2014
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
- Federal Home Buyers: NAIOP is great resource to have in your backyard....
- Steve Olson: I majored in mass communication and music educatio...
admissions Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners capitol riverfront Cardinal Bank Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group D.C. real estate DC George Mason George Mason University goals statement graduate acmissions graduate admissions graduate application graduate program graduate school interview graduate study real estate master's degree Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia real estate professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner Virginia Washington WC Smith WDG writing goals statement