By Alex Hess, Graduate Ambassador The annual Financial Services Panel-Ask the Professionals event hosted by the School of Management Career Services and the National Association of Black Accountants had another successful turnout. Mason Alumni and professionals representing: First Financial Group; Deloitte & Touche; Swart, Lalande & Associates; Inter-American Development Bank; Duff & Phelps; and KPMG, […]
Tag Archives: financial
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- MBA Scholarship Recipient to Participate in CEO Mentorship April 8, 2014
- Top 3 Criteria for Selecting Finance MBA Programs March 25, 2014
- Student Spotlight: Brock Walker ’14 March 19, 2014
- MBA Students Help Budding Entrepreneurs in Philippines March 11, 2014
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
- Navigating Your Route to an MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Navigating Your Route to an MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time George Mason University global residency GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs MBA specializations MindShare networking New York NY part-time Pete Bianco Scholarship Professional MBA project management rankings real estate student association Traditional MBA tuition university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs