By Alex Hess, Graduate Ambassador The Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA) and George Mason’s Accounting Advisory Council joint hosted the Sixth Annual Tax & Accounting Conference. Over 180 accounting professionals and faculty attended the conference. The diversity of topics included: Perspectives from the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB); the Growing GAAP between Private and […]
Tag Archives: conference
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Alumni Perspective on the George Mason MBA Program February 24, 2014
- How to Choose the Right Global MBA Program February 18, 2014
- MBA Curriculum: Building Essential Skills February 10, 2014
- GMAT Study Tips that Help You Dominate the GMAT January 27, 2014
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
- Navigating Your Route to an MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Navigating Your Route to an MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance full-time George Mason University GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs MBA specializations networking New York New York City; NYC; MBASA; Residency; Residencies NY part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate strategy student student association Traditional MBA tuition university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs Wall Street