By Alex Hess, Graduate Ambassador The annual Financial Services Panel-Ask the Professionals event hosted by the School of Management Career Services and the National Association of Black Accountants had another successful turnout. Mason Alumni and professionals representing: First Financial Group; Deloitte & Touche; Swart, Lalande & Associates; Inter-American Development Bank; Duff & Phelps; and KPMG, [...]
Tag Archives: alumni
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Should I attend an online MBA program? December 16, 2013
- How to Compare MBA Programs December 2, 2013
- Why You Should Choose Business Schools in Virginia November 11, 2013
- Survival Training: Why I Need an American MBA November 5, 2013
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
- Navigating Your Route to an MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Navigating Your Route to an MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career services cohort entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance financial full-time George Mason University GMAT GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs MBA specializations networking New York New York City; NYC; MBASA; Residency; Residencies NY panel part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate strategy student student association Traditional MBA tuition university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs Wall Street