Prospective students often ask me how to Compare MBA Programs in DC, especially when so much of the information from the various schools is similar. Everyone takes basically the same core classes, many take a global residency, and many take very similar electives. So which program is right for you? There are a couple of [...]
Author Archives | Kevin Rockmann
About Kevin RockmannKevin Rockmann is an associate professor in the School of Management at George Mason University. His primary teaching assignments are Organizational Behavior and Negotiation in the MBA program. Using theory on identity, decision-making, and social exchange, his research investigates the development and the influence of various types of attachments in organizations, whether they be at the individual, team, professional, or organizational level. His research has appeared in Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Small Group Research, and the Research in Managing Groups and Teams book series.
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Required GMAT scores for MBA programs? January 25, 2013
- Top MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Format May 21, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Top Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. May 6, 2013
- Higher Education: A Wise Investment May 3, 2013
- gede agung: Hi, Gald to see ypur Blog about how to choose the ...
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. [......
- Top Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Top Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. ...
- 3 Study Tips to Help You Dominate the GMAT | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] 3 Study Tips to Help You Dominate the GMAT [...
accounting admissions alumni Buffett business casual Chile cohort college conference dress experience finance financial friends full-time GMAT GMU graduate school groups group work happy hour history leadership location MBA mba classroom MBA programs mbasa New York New York City; NYC; MBASA; Residency; Residencies NY panel part-time professionalism rankings residency strategy student student association student life tax test tuition university Wall Street