Coming soon!! Help to pick your electives! Starting this April you will be able to view short preview videos of most of the electives being offered in the upcoming semester of the Mason MBA program. What will this video tell you? It will tell you a little bit about the faculty member teaching the course, how long they have been at Mason, their experience with the Mason MBA program, what area they teach in and specialize in. It will tell you about the intended audience for the MBA elective course. Who the course is really designed for, if you want to learn about a particular area of business, finance or pursue a career in a specific area, you will want to peruse these videos! Student s will also learn about the topics that will be covered and the format in which they will be covered. Do you learn better by lecture, or case study, in groups or individually? And you will be able to find out what kind of deliverables to expect from each course. We hope that this will give you the opportunity to be informed consumers of your electives, and introduce you to classes, instructors and topic areas you may not have thought of before!
Mason MBA Electives
February 27, 2013
About Rebecca Diemer
I serve as the associate director for MBA Programs at George Mason University's School of Management.
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Alumni Perspective on the George Mason MBA Program February 24, 2014
- How to Choose the Right Global MBA Program February 18, 2014
- MBA Curriculum: Building Essential Skills February 10, 2014
- GMAT Study Tips that Help You Dominate the GMAT January 27, 2014
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
- Navigating Your Route to an MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Navigating Your Route to an MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance full-time George Mason University GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs MBA specializations networking New York New York City; NYC; MBASA; Residency; Residencies NY part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate strategy student student association Traditional MBA tuition university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs Wall Street