Utilizing the Bloomberg Terminals on campus has enhanced the Mason MBA experience. The Venture Capital and Private Equity Financing course really peaked my interest in the stock market, and when the students were given access to the Bloomberg Terminals, I was ready to learn. It is a very advanced program, and every time I use it, I learn something new. Due to the strong acceptance of this program, several instructors are teaching classes on the additional capabilities of Bloomberg. It has become a very useful tool for students, and the vast amount of financial data available has added value to some of our class projects. Having the ability to monitor and analyze real time financial data is very interesting and helpful. When analyzing a firm’s financial data, Bloomberg allows you to export the data straight into an excel worksheet. Bloomberg also contributes to the Mason MBA experience because all students are allowed to use this tool for free. Bloomberg is a dynamic and up to date program that has added another dimension to the hundreds of research tools we have here at Mason.
Bloomberg on Campus
December 16, 2011
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Alumni Perspective on the George Mason MBA Program February 24, 2014
- How to Choose the Right Global MBA Program February 18, 2014
- MBA Curriculum: Building Essential Skills February 10, 2014
- GMAT Study Tips that Help You Dominate the GMAT January 27, 2014
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
- Navigating Your Route to an MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] Navigating Your Route to an MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance full-time George Mason University GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs MBA specializations networking New York New York City; NYC; MBASA; Residency; Residencies NY part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate strategy student student association Traditional MBA tuition university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs Wall Street