Upon reflecting on the School of Management, I was again reminded about the many achievements we have accomplished over the past 3 years. Being a relatively young School, having offered undergraduate education for only 34 years, enables us to continue to be nimble. And yet, in just over three decades, we have attained a significant [...]
- Happy Holidays! December 12, 2012
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Not Just a Trend April 11, 2011
- The Importance of Diversity October 20, 2011
- The Revival of Capitalism March 29, 2013
- Profits and Purpose: The Free Market at its Finest February 28, 2013
- The Fall of Capitalism February 1, 2013
- Here: Wow, 85 countries being represented through your s...
- Tammy Cross: Dean Haddock, Thank you for the holiday wishes,...
- Basma Ishak: Thank you very much for the holiday card, best wis...
Jorge Haddock joined the School of Management at George Mason University as dean in July 2009. He has been a consultant to several companies, including Mackie Designs, CSX World Terminals, Citicorp, Citibank (Wall Street) Bendix, Jiffy Lube and others. Haddock is a co-inventor of the patent “Method of System for Providing Credit Support to Parties Associated with Derivative and Other Financial Transactions.”