The “art and science” of business is constantly evolving. As companies grow, new business methods and best practices are put into action. It was once commonly thought that maximizing shareholder wealth was the most important philosophy, but some companies have moved on to consider the corporate social responsibility (CSR) movement. Now a growing new trend [...]
Tag Archives: corporate responsibility
- Happy Holidays! December 12, 2012
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Not Just a Trend April 11, 2011
- The Importance of Diversity October 20, 2011
- The Revival of Capitalism March 29, 2013
- Profits and Purpose: The Free Market at its Finest February 28, 2013
- The Fall of Capitalism February 1, 2013
- Here: Wow, 85 countries being represented through your s...
- Tammy Cross: Dean Haddock, Thank you for the holiday wishes,...
- Basma Ishak: Thank you very much for the holiday card, best wis...
Jorge Haddock joined the School of Management at George Mason University as dean in July 2009. He has been a consultant to several companies, including Mackie Designs, CSX World Terminals, Citicorp, Citibank (Wall Street) Bendix, Jiffy Lube and others. Haddock is a co-inventor of the patent “Method of System for Providing Credit Support to Parties Associated with Derivative and Other Financial Transactions.”