Two School of Management alumni were recently in the news for company promotions and new career placements. Ivan Jones, MBA ’99 alum, was just selected as Vice President of Finance with Travis Credit Union, in a statement issued by the company’s President and CEO, Patsy Van Ouwerkerk. In this capacity, Ivan will be responsible for [...]
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Neil I. Bozievich: Dr. Buchanan was my academic adviser and quite sim...
- David Tintaya: Day one with Dr. Buchanan was a life changing expe...
- Kim Kyriazi Costa: Dr. Buchanan was an incredible professor. He help...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Kurt Herkert, ’85, MBA ’93 February 22, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Judy L. Redpath, MBA ’84 March 2, 2012
- Mason President, Dean, Alumna Honored as Minority Business Leaders March 21, 2013
- Alumnus Joe Ragan III named CFO of Globe Specialty Metals June 18, 2013
- Frank Islam to Keynote 2013 Convocation May 13, 2013
- Workplace Winners: Feminism and Forty Winks May 8, 2013
- Capital One CFO Gary Perlin to speak as part of Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series May 8, 2013
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus business CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council finance financial services george mason George Mason Business George Mason School of Management George Mason SOM george mason university George Mason University Business George Mason University School of Management George Mason University SOM GMU GMU Business GMU School of Management GMU SOM graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan Mason Mason Business Mason Business Alumni Mason School of Management Mason SOM MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship school of management social media SOM spotlight Virginia washington post Women in Business