Besides providing what Patricia Roberts, BS Business Administration ’77, says was “a wonderful education,” George Mason University also gave Roberts an introduction to a professor who had a profound impact on her life. Roberts, this year’s Alumna of the Year Award recipient, received her degree in 1977, but soon after graduating, she found she wasn’t receiving the types [...]
Tag Archives: Roberts
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Neil I. Bozievich: Dr. Buchanan was my academic adviser and quite sim...
- David Tintaya: Day one with Dr. Buchanan was a life changing expe...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Kurt Herkert, ’85, MBA ’93 February 22, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Judy L. Redpath, MBA ’84 March 2, 2012
- Capital Technology Management Hub Networking Event January 4, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Patricia “Patty” Roberts December 3, 2013
- Friend Spotlight – Frank F. Islam December 3, 2013
- Student Spotlight – Javier Perez Navarette December 3, 2013
- Faculty Spotlight – Dr. Phillip Buchanan November 25, 2013
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series business CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker finance george mason George Mason Business George Mason School of Management George Mason SOM george mason university George Mason University Business George Mason University Management George Mason University School of Management George Mason University SOM GMU GMU Business GMU School of Management GMU SOM graduates on the move honor Mason Mason Business Mason Business Alumni Mason School of Management Mason SOM MBA Networking qinetiq school of management SOM speaker series Virginia washington post Women in Business