Marla Perdue, 2006 accounting alum, was recently named Accounting Manager, Interim Chief Financial Officer at Horne International. Perdue joined Horne International in July 2011 with prior experiences in financial reporting, employee benefit plans, internal control systems, and full scope accounting for small to medium size businesses. In addition, Perdue has a background in commercial, manufacturing, [...]
Tag Archives: Marla Perdue
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Neil I. Bozievich: Dr. Buchanan was my academic adviser and quite sim...
- David Tintaya: Day one with Dr. Buchanan was a life changing expe...
- Kim Kyriazi Costa: Dr. Buchanan was an incredible professor. He help...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Kurt Herkert, ’85, MBA ’93 February 22, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Judy L. Redpath, MBA ’84 March 2, 2012
- Capital Technology Management Hub Networking Event January 4, 2012
- Frank Islam to Keynote 2013 Convocation May 13, 2013
- Workplace Winners: Feminism and Forty Winks May 8, 2013
- Capital One CFO Gary Perlin to speak as part of Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series May 8, 2013
- Johnson & Strachan Speaker Series Renamed Brown & Brown May 6, 2013
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi business CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC dr. buchanan finance financial services george mason George Mason Business George Mason School of Management George Mason SOM george mason university George Mason University Business George Mason University School of Management George Mason University SOM GMU GMU Business GMU School of Management GMU SOM graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan Mason Mason Business Mason Business Alumni Mason School of Management Mason SOM MBA Networking Scholarship school of management social media SOM spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business