Capital Technology Management Hub (CTMH) is a leading networking organization for Technology Management professionals in the Washington DC metro area. The group provides a forum where professionals can effectively network, learn, recruit and search for new career opportunities. Join us for an insightful discussion on why Product Strategy is Essential to Drive Your Company’s Revenue Growth […]
Tag Archives: Hector Del Castillo
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Neil I. Bozievich: Dr. Buchanan was my academic adviser and quite sim...
- David Tintaya: Day one with Dr. Buchanan was a life changing expe...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Judy L. Redpath, MBA ’84 March 2, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Kurt Herkert, ’85, MBA ’93 February 22, 2012
- Robert D. Johnston Endowed Professorship October 21, 2013
- 2014 Women in Business VIEWPOINTS Series Sponsors March 7, 2014
- Meet Mason’s 6th President | Dr. Ángel Cabrera February 10, 2014
- Women in Business Initiative presents VIEWPOINTS: A Conversation with Dr. Ángel Cabrera February 10, 2014
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Dr. John Hillen, Former President & CEO, Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. February 3, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series business CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker finance george mason George Mason Business George Mason School of Management George Mason SOM george mason university George Mason University Business George Mason University Management George Mason University School of Management George Mason University SOM GMU GMU Business GMU School of Management GMU SOM graduates on the move honor Mason Mason Business Mason Business Alumni Mason School of Management Mason SOM MBA Networking qinetiq school of management SOM speaker series Virginia washington post Women in Business