Moving Up the Corporate Ladder – MS Technology Management 2001 graduate Thomas Willert was featured in Monday’s edition of the Washington Post. The article found in the paper’s Business section discusses Tom Willert’s new promotion to Chief Operating Officer of Eagle Ray, a consulting company headquartered in Chantilly, Va. Click here to review the article [...]
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Neil I. Bozievich: Dr. Buchanan was my academic adviser and quite sim...
- David Tintaya: Day one with Dr. Buchanan was a life changing expe...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Kurt Herkert, ’85, MBA ’93 February 22, 2012
- Alumni Spotlight – Judy L. Redpath, MBA ’84 March 2, 2012
- Alumnus Joe Ragan III named CFO of Globe Specialty Metals June 18, 2013
- Gifts in Action – Gunston Business Scholars December 5, 2013
- Alumni Spotlight – Patricia “Patty” Roberts December 3, 2013
- Friend Spotlight – Frank F. Islam December 3, 2013
- Student Spotlight – Javier Perez Navarette December 3, 2013
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series business CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker finance george mason George Mason Business George Mason School of Management George Mason SOM george mason university George Mason University Business George Mason University Management George Mason University School of Management George Mason University SOM GMU GMU Business GMU School of Management GMU SOM graduates on the move honor Mason Mason Business Mason Business Alumni Mason School of Management Mason SOM MBA Networking qinetiq school of management SOM speaker series Virginia washington post Women in Business